Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

Shopping MODE

Ever since we had our Sequioia broken into, I feel like I have to make up for everything that's loss! I have been shopping since Friday. My dear husband must be in panic mode while I am in shopping mode. He's just the silent type. Luckly I have not heard him say NO MORE! He's actually listening in to the things I want. I have not stopped looking/shopping via world wide web (http://www) nor going to malls. I have told him NON STOP what were my priorities in my list of things to buy. Whew, its getting pretty tiring because I cant get any sleep thinking of what's next.
Eulla and I went to Nordstrom to order my Tory Burch Flats that seems to run out in my size everywhere. We've gone to Bloomingdales to try and use our premier passes but there were no more Tory Burch. How Sad. As for my Tom Ford Whitney or Claudia, I am still taking it into consideration which one I like the most. Then there's the Oliver Peoples Aviator and the Neverful LV that I also want. Plus we also decided that we will just get the Harman Kardon installed in the SUV. Geesh, so many things. What can I say, its almost my birthday so walang kontrahan!

A half size smaller than what I need :(

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 1:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home