Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

STOLEN!!!

We had our Toyota Sequoia broken into just today. They broke the right rear passenger window. They took EVERYTHING!!! I am blogging this so that if people are to buy a USED item that are in my list, they will know. This is wishful thinking but please report it to me or any police.

Pioneer Navigation AVIC D3 Serial #GP PG 003445 UC
Chanel Sunglasses Serial #C1248G
Salvatore Ferragamo Serial # OF31072 502/71
Juicy Couture Aviator Sunglasses
Ralph Lauren Sunglasses
Venturer DVD Player

I am devastated! It was only about an hour in between that we did not see the SUV and that's probably when they broke into it :( The navigation system in our SUV was a present to me from Eumir last year (APRIL). I am so heartborken.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 9:31 PM

1 Comments:

ate belle, where did it happen?

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home