Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, April 07, 2008

Birthday at 32

Yes folks, I am 32 years old today. No longer in the calendar but to my husband's opinion, I look nothing like I am in the 30's. Younger daw! Love your own of course.
Just visit our album for more birthday pictures. Click on THIS.
I am not the only one in the family celebrating a birthday, my older sister shares the same birth date. So I'd like to wish her a Happy 33rd Birthday!

I'd also like to thank all my family & friends that greeted me thru phone calls, text, email and via YM. Aside from my Love greeting me first my favorite brother greeted me at 2:30am.

Thank you so much for remembering. I feel so blessed. BOW!

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 11:04 PM

3 Comments:

Oooh! I see Tory Burch flats heehee!

1:25 PM  

tory burch flats...inspired by my favorite fashion blogger ;)

3:24 PM  

belated ate belle and ate nina!!! love love, trina!

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home