Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Switch

Eumir took another Friday off. He just wants some time to relax and unwind. We both want to do a lot of things before the day was over so we planned to switch in taking care of Eulla while one does what needs to be done. Of course, I would go first. After all, ladies first!
So, I went early morning to get the car washed at American Car Wash for their early bird special. After that, I went to Subway to get a healthy lunch for the three of us. By the time I got back, it was already lunch time. The three of us ate lunch together. Then it was off to the mall for me. I had to get Eulla's sandals exchange again because it was too big. Once I was there, I couldn't resist myself. I had to get her a few things. The rack was full of cute clothes that post take an extra 25%off. Who could resist right? Too bad the sandals were not on sale. Overall, I still had so much fun looking for play clothes for Eulla. I also passed by several stores then went home so that Eumir can do what he wanted to do.
Now, Eumir is on his was to the Mid-Valley Library. He needs to borrow some books. He's learning something very interesting right now.
Well, here are the interesting stuff I got Eulla.

Her babyGAP Tom Ford Whitney look a like
(Who can resist right? We will look like twins when we both wear it hahaha!)
Well, I got to get Eulla ready. When Eumir gets back, we will meet friends at the park and eat out.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 3:20 PM

2 Comments:

Belle!!! How cute naman the Tom Ford Whitney lookalikes for Eulla!!! Post a picture of you two wearing your sunnies!!! =)

10:00 AM  

i will tintin! i just hope she can stay put for the picture. its been hard for us to have her look at the cam in time for it to click :D

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home