Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Valencia Town Center

Daddy Eumir had appointment with his pals at El Torrito at Valencia around 1:15pm. Eulla and I tagged along and asked to be dropped off at Valencia Town Center while he ate lunch with his buddies.
Eulla and I went to the food court first and ate our lunch there. Eulla had her hot dog on a stick while I had Panda Express. For some reason, the food court did not have much choice. I saw a lot of closed stalls which made me a bit sad. Has the economy really hit the down low? Well, that just reminded me not to shop too much and have a strong self control over little stuff. I can get carried away!
Every mall runs Eulla and I have, we most always go to Gap for kids. I could not resist it. I had to buy just a few things. After the Gap I figured I just bring Eulla to the playtown so I dont do much more damage. But on the way there, I windowed shopped a little just to see what was out there. So that for the next budget I get this coming May, I can have my list of things to buy.

Eulla at the playtown
Eulla and me trying to get a good picture but darn it, she wont look! Daddy Eumir came to pick us up

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 7:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home