Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, April 24, 2008

WiFi Router


I finally gave into my urge and bought a wifi router for our home. We had been renting from Time Warner and since October of 2006, our bill had been increasing. We started at $110 for three services and that is cable, internet and digital phone. After 1 year and a half, our bill is now $150 and soon to go up even higher. I have been looking around for a better offer and just when Eumir and I decided to make a change, an agent from the same company offered us a deal we could not refuse! To cut the deal lower, we decided to get rid of their lousy combined router and modem and just buy one for ourselves.
Charmaine had suggested that I can buy a router at CircuitCity.com and pick it up 24 minutes. It's the perfect way to shop around for an item because a toddler can not enjoy the electronics department. So I did my browsing and finally hit purchase and in no time at all, Eulla and I were on our way to Circuit City at Northridge.
I was hesistant to install it myself but after much review, I installed it and secured our server! Wheee, the speed, I can not believe! No more low signals!

Labels: , ,

posted by Eubelle at 6:18 PM

3 Comments:

glad i could help. =P now you have internet in the master's bedroom. Ü

8:56 AM  

glad i could help. =P now you have internet in the master's bedroom. Ü

8:56 AM  

yup, thanks for all your help!!!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home