Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, May 09, 2008

2 and a half years old!

I cant believe I almost forgot that my baby girl turned 2 1/2 today. We're just so pre-occupied with so many things. You will all find out why real soon!
We spent most of the day at my parents house. But first, we did our errands like our grocery shopping and bought some snacks that I was craving for. We just relaxed at my parents house while we watched the Lakers game. We had some Papa John's Pizza which we waited for an hour and 10 minutes for to be delivered. It was still worth the wait.

Here is Eulla at 30 months credit: shabby princess ~ too soon Eulla dancing infront of the screen during half time!Eulla and Ethan playing together

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 8:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home