Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, May 23, 2008

Morning Sickness Day & Night

Oh my gosh, that is all I can say. I am back to how I was when I was pregnant with Eulla. I have morning sickness the whole day and what's worse is that the feeling is increase by night time! I have not been able to do much since my 5th week. I would sleep and sleep just to relieve the feeling of nausea.
Finally, I have had just trying to solve this with crackers, water and my sea band. I called my doctor to let her know how I have been feeling. She was a bit bothered that I am not able to keep food down so she gave me medications for my morning sickness. Plus it will be a four day weekend and I want to be able to enjoy it with my family and friends.
Around 4PM, Dr. Ballon-Reyes nurse told me that my prescription was ready at our local Walgreens. Eumir, Eulla and I got ready right away and somehow planned what was left with our Friday afternoon.
Dr. Reyes gave me Ondasetron. Hope it helps till we see her on May 30.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 10:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home