Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, July 25, 2008

3rd Appointment

I am now 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant. We went to my Ob-gyn doctor today. We were there by 10:15am. I gained 2lbs from my last visit. Eumir and Eulla listened to the baby's heartbeat while Dr. Reyes checked me. The baby sounds good and healthy she informed us. Eulla was happy to hear the baby's heartbeat. She was smiling as she listened to it.

(At the clinic - Room 2)

Dr. Reyes decided to change my prenatals from Premisis Rx to CitraNatal DHA now that I am feeling much better. The Premesis Rx prenatals was prescribed for me because of my severe morning sickness. Now that the morning sickness has subside, starting July 31, I will be taking my new formula CitraNatal DHA prenatal vitamins.

Today, I also was scheduled for my AFP test. We went to the Unilab building just across Northridge Hospital to get my blood drawn. As usual, I was terrified. I am super scared of needles plus it is always hard to find a vein from me that wont collapse. I always ask for their best plhebotomist because I bruise easily and faint. This way, I don't have to put up with 2 to 3 trials till they get it. Eumir and Eulla came with me inside just in case. When the phlebotomist (Maggie) saw my veins she told me that she's gonna need a smaller butterfly. I was relieved! She had to take 7 vials of blood from me. Half way through the blood draw, my love asked me if I was okay and Eulla followed by asking "are you okies mama?" over and over again.

Before my blood draw - Eulla comforting me

After the successful blood draw, we decided to eat at California Pizza Kitchen for lunch. I was so hungry and I was ready for a heavy lunch.

Eumir's Kung Pao Spaghetti, My Chicken BBQ Salad and Eulla's Pepperoni Pizza

Eulla giving her thumbs up to our lunch

Labels: ,

posted by Eubelle at 2:27 PM

2 Comments:

yummy! good choice at cpk! hehe! love,trina

4:38 AM  

Awww! How cute!!!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home