Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake

Gosh, it has been a while since I've felt an earthquake. There was just one about an hour ago.

As I was trying to figure out if it was an earthquake or just a truck passing by the road Eulla asked me "Mama, what dat?". So then I figured SHOOT, it is an earthquake! I immediately grabbed my purse and carried Eulla. We hurriedly ran outside the condo. We saw lots of people outside waiting for the earthquake to stop. Finally after about 20 seconds, it stopped. I then called Eumir on my cellphone to see if everything was fine on his side of the town. It took a while to be connected. I guess everyone was trying to call their family as well.

So after speaking to Eumir, he informed me that it was a 5.8 magnitude. The epicenter was at Chino Hills. A couple more aftershock followed with a 3.8 magnitude. I felt like it was more than that. I have such a bad phobia on earthquakes after the 1994 Northridge earthquake happened. It was so scary! I am just glad nothing bad happened.

(Pictures taken Saturday, July 26)
Ninang Trina and Ninong Jun,
Thank you for the backless dress (this was the one from your singapore tour)

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 1:01 PM

2 Comments:

wow! is that eulla's ballet moves? 3rd position! ;-)

i am glad you are all well and ok.

love,trina

4:36 AM  

yeah, it's her new pose aside from the kung fu panda ;P

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home