Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Half way there!

I am now 20 weeks. I cant believe I am half way there. We are so excited. I am feeling so much better. I can eat mostly everything again. Although, I still hate smelling sauteed garlic & onions and the taste of mint toothpaste. It still makes me sick every time. Bumpy road makes me dizzy as well. Eumir always tries to avoid bumps and cracks on the road. Eulla always asks me if I am okay once we get through a bumpy road (how sweet huh?).

We will be finding out the gender of the baby on Friday. I will also be visiting Dr. Reyes for my 4th check up.

taken on 08/09/08

Labels: ,

posted by Eubelle at 10:49 AM

2 Comments:

Awwww, how sweet naman of Eulla and Eumir! You've got such a loving family Belle!

7:28 PM  

I am very lucky!!! Thanks tintin.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home