Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

We went to Topanga Mall after Eulla's nap so we can get started with trick or treating early. This is the 3rd year we've gone to the mall for Halloween. We were at the mall by 3:30pm. I decided to rent a powered wheelchair because I was too weak to walk around the mall and I could not possibly miss this for Eulla. I was really sick the day before.

Eulla and Mama
Eulla and Daddy
Broom...broom!After the mall, we went to my parents house to meet up with the cousins and go around the block to get more candies!
For more pictures, visit our Multiply site.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 10:07 PM

1 Comments:

happy bday, eullabear!

xoxo

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home