Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I know, I know!


All I can say is I know! I know that I said that the iPhone was the last electronic gadget I was going to ask from Eumir this year because the economy is so bad right now but I coudn't resist it. I had to nag him about it for more than an hour till he said YES! I was so relieved when he did. These are the best times when its nice to be pregnant. Like what they always say, you cannot upset a pregnant wife!
I finally got my new SONY Cybershot DSC-T700. It is so pretty! It has a 3.5 screen and it has a touchable screen like the iPhone. Best of all, it replaces my old SONY T7 and yet still has the same slim look!Again and again, thank you so much LOVE! I love you!

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 5:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home