Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines 2009

As usual, when the whole family wants to eat out, we all head to Oxnard at Channel Island for some grilled prawns and spider crabs. After eating so many seafood, we had to walk it off somehow so we headed to the Camarillo Outlet.

Our lunch

We've been so busy adjusting to our new baby girl that Eumir had no chance in getting me a Valentine gift. So, while we were there, I decided to buy a gift for me from my love. Less the hastle hehehe.
I now welcome an addition to my bag collection, my Michael Kors Bag!

you have to see the hardware on this...its so cool!
Thank you Love!

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 9:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home