Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is in the air!

Since spring just arrived, I believe it was March 20, I wanted to gear up for it. Plus someone's birthday is coming up *wink*

Here are my great find...Tory Burch Sandals, Dolce Vita Gladiator Sandals and a Burberry slippers. I am so excited to start wearing them this spring and summer.

I really dont want to buy new clothes right now till I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I will just stick to my maxi dresses which I was able to buy during my pregnancy with Eulleah.

Of course, I did not forget about my girls. I also got them new clothes for spring. I've been wanting to buy the "loved" Current Elliot boyfriend jeans but I don't know if I can wing it. But, I was able to find a boyfriend jeans for Eulla at H&M. I also got her a red plad jumpsuit, also from H&M. During our last visit at H&M, I saw a lot of Hello Kitty outfits and bags. I've always loved Hello Kitty stuff so I could not resist it. I got Eulla a cute bag which she can carry at all times with her replacing her bulky bag that I hate carrying for her when she's tired.

For Eulleah, I got her all organic cotton clothes from Pumpkin Patch and Little Me. Eulleah has sensitive skin so I have to start getting her 100% cotton clothes till she outgrows her skin rash.
Here are some of them

So there you have it, all three of us are geared up for spring! I know what Eumir's thinking... GIRLS are expensive!!!

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 7:19 PM

1 Comments:

I love them! Where did you get good deals on shoes? whewwww!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home