Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A trip to the doctor's office

Yesterday, Eulla cried and told me that her left ear was hurting really bad. She cried hard and asked for medicine. I figured it was an ear infection but I was not quite sure. Then in the afternoon, I felt her forehead, checked her temperature and sure enough, she had a fever of a 101. I called Eumir first to let him know then the doctor's office for an appointment. I was able to get a 10:15am appointment for March 26.

Today, we went to Eulla's pediatrician for consultation. Eulla did have an ear infection. Eulla was a delight during her check up according to Dr. Farrohi. She prescribed her Amoxicillin and A/B Otic Drops for her ear infection, Tylenol for her fever. Since she had a cold and cough, she also gave her Claritin.
Eulla's weight: 31lbs

The four of us at the clinic

Eulla's Meds

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 12:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home