Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

4 Month Well Baby Check Up

Eulleah is 4 months 2 weeks and 5 days old today. We had to wait a little longer for her 4 month check up because her pediatrician was on vacation. Eumir and I always prefer that the girls see Dr. Farrohi than the PA. We're just much more comfortable with it.

Tia's appointment was at 10am today. She ended up getting two shots which were Pneumococcal vaccine and Polio vaccine. She got her Rotavirus vaccine by mouth. She did really well during the shots. She only cried a few minutes.

Dr. Farrohi advised us to try and start Tia with solid foods. She said to start with Whole Grain Cereal. I waited longer than I did with Eulla because I had a bad experience with Eulla being constipated. I think Tia is ready now. I always see her opening her mouth when I am munching on something while she's on my lap. We will try to get her started this weekend.


Weight: 15lbs 15oz
Head: 16"
Length: 23 1/4"

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 12:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home