Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Little stuff for the girls


I ordered some stuff for Tia from diapers.com. I love diapers.com because not only do they deliver in two days, they guarantee to beat any competitor's price on line and my favorite, NO tax! I usually only order pampers but they were having some sale so I decided to get Tia's stuff that I had on my list. So if you peeps plan to check it out and buy something please add me at your check out as a referral (FRUA3751) so you can have $10 off!

I always make it to a point that if I get Tia something, I would always get Eulla something as well. Even if it is just a piece of her favorite candy. In this case, I got Eulla a Ben 10 watch. We went to a birthday party a few days ago and she really wanted one. She loves watching Ben 10. She even know "the Ben 10" moves! This is Eulla's first "boy" toy that I bought.

Tia in the Bumbo seat with her toys and teetherI love baby bjorn stuff. They are so cute. Especially pink ones!
I got sets of organic Stage 1 food as well. Now we're all set to get Tia started with solid food. I just have to ask Eumir to get the high chair from the storage. Be back for my post on Tia getting started with solid food!

video
Eulla and Tia having fun

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 10:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home