Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting geared up!

Okay, there are a few things we have to get ready for.

First, Eulleah is turning 6 months soon and we want to be able to introduce formula and bottle feed after her 6th monthsary. To get ready for this, I was told that a certain bottle was a good way to help Leah's transition. It's called the Adiri Natural Nurser. I had to order them on line. Leah has not tried any formula nor drink from a bottle so I am hoping and praying that she will do well once we get serious about bottle feeding.

Next, Eulla is outgrowing her Britax Roundabout. I had to research what is rated best by parents. I also asked around before I decided buying Eulla the Graco 3 in 1 Nautilus. I have to say, this took quite a pinch out of what I wanted to spend on unlike the Britax but it is supposed to last her till she is able to sit on the back seat of a car without any carseat. Heck, with the weight limit, even I can sit on it. That is, if I fit in it hehehe. I even got her the pink one as Eulla requested.

Labels: ,

posted by Eubelle at 4:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home