Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Independent Little Lady

Tia just turned 9 months 11 days ago and she has shown us lots of new tricks up her sleeves! Today, I heard her tiny voice. She was awake by 7:30am in her room so I went to take a peek and I saw her in a sitting position with her hands on the rails of her crib. She was able to pull herself up in 5 seconds. That means she is now able to sit on her own from a lying position. We have to lower the mattress down on her crib by tonight.

After waking up from her nap this afternoon, I put her on the pink jeep walker and gave her snack from there. I just took out the steering wheel and put her Gerber snack and her Avent bottle with water. I was going to feed her while she watched her favorite Blue's Clues show but she brushed off my hand and grabbed a few pieces of her snack. Here are some pictures of Tia eating on her own. My little baby girl is being independent.

A few pieces on her right hand while she uses her left hand to put one in her mouth.yum...yum...and after a few pieces, she grabbed her bottle and drank her water. What a trooper!

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 2:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home